• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export trouble

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I'm freaking out! I’m having a weird editing issue when I’m exporting out of premier pro. I’ve been exporting using apple pros 422 hq for months and then last night I accidentally deleted the sequence but I then recovered it. I then exported some files to make the promo video and then exported the whole project so I could upload a copy to YouTube. It was all glitchy and missing video and it was flashing all sorts of colors. I’ve been trying to export now for the last few hours using different codecs / restarting my computer. Have you ever had exporting issue? I haven't changed any of the export settings from my previous exports. The only thing that happened was I recovered the sequence from my auto saved file and now I'm having this issue. I've been storing the files on my hard drive and have a Mac OS Mohave 10.14.6. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you cleared media cache and let it reload?

Any luck if you create preview files in the sequence?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not cleared my media cache yet because im worried it will mess up my project. I did realize my timeline had a red line for it being not rendered. I am rendering it now. I do not know if that will affect the export though. Is it possible the auto save recovery didn't get rendered and that's why during export the render there messes up?

how do I create preview files? I'm confused to what that is and can find it on google. 

thanks,

joshua

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cleaning out media cache will only affect your project in the sense that you may need to re-render (certain) sections of the timeline; it does not affect the cuts or effects at all.

Please clear the cache, restart and see if that fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines