• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export unable to log in to you tube

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have just completed a video and went to export and tried to publish to YouTube. At the end of the export process an Error message appears  - Not logged into You Tube  and the file  is not saved to my computer

Can you suggest a solution ?   Thanks   James 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best is to export to mp4 and upload manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, this morning I managed to save manually and upload to You Tube. I have the full version of Premiere Pro and downloaded The Beta version to use the speech to captions function. Really impressed with this function which worked well. When I tried to export to the desktop and You Tube an error warning appeared and it failed to upload. I tried again this mornnng after loading the Beta upgrade and managed to save the Mp4 file onto computer but could not upload to You Tube. I copied the file to YT manually which works fine.   Thanks for your help with this issues. Kind regards  James 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines