Highlighted

Export Will Not Open and Doesn't Show Video Details Under Properties

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just recently started happenign and I do not know why. Haven't had this issue before. 

But when I export a mp4 from premier pro it will not open with VLC or any other windows media program. Also it gets rejected from youtube which I am asssuming has to do with the video not exporting properly by premier pro.

Also the video does not have any details listed under the properties pannel such as video length, etc.

A screenshot of my export settings are attached.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export Will Not Open and Doesn't Show Video Details Under Properties

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just recently started happenign and I do not know why. Haven't had this issue before. 

But when I export a mp4 from premier pro it will not open with VLC or any other windows media program. Also it gets rejected from youtube which I am asssuming has to do with the video not exporting properly by premier pro.

Also the video does not have any details listed under the properties pannel such as video length, etc.

A screenshot of my export settings are attached.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the video in the timeline good quality? No glitches or damage?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the video in the timeline is fine. No issues with it. The unedited video plays fine before exporting from premier. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

Please do NOT add images via the "attach files" box, as you are then forcing everyone to DOWNLOAD the file to view it outside their browser. Drag/drop the image files directly ONTO your reply box so other users can see them without needing to download unknown strange files.
Thank you! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gotcha, I can re add them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the screenshots so you don't have to download them.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2020 0