• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on a video on premiere pro then after I exported it, it became blurry a little. I tried many export options but nothing changed. What should I do?

Screenshot_2020-08-01-20-16-45-54.png

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

How about creating a new sequence with a clip of that media. Drag/drop the clip onto a blank timeline panel or right-click the clip in a bin, "create new sequence from clip". Now you'll have a correct sequence.

Select all of the current troubled sequence, copy, and then paste that into the correctly sized sequence.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

I'm going to post this little infographic here in the hopes that it helps you see and understand what's going. Your issue: your sequence is very small, and you're scaling it up to export. We don't know what your source media settings are.

There are three variables to consider when it comes to the frame size of your media (as well as framerate, aspect ratio, etc.):

1. Your source media settings - set upon recording - the frame size, frame rate, aspect ratio, etc.

2. Your sequence settings - you

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even read the data for the export dialog.

What is the frame-size of the original media clip? What is the frame-size of the sequence? And what is the framesize of the export settings?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG-20200804-WA0004.jpg

Hello, 

The original media 50 frames/s.

The sequence 30 frames/s.

In the export settings 30 frames/s.

Thanks in advance..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not number of frames on the sequence ... but the frame-size.

As in say 1920x1080.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about the misunderstanding as i am a begginer, i hope this screenshot answers your question.Screenshot (2).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

usually if you have a high resolution source and export it as the same as source it's OK. Sometimes it gets even nicer looking if you go down a litte ( like from full HD to 720p export )

But sometimes if you start with a full HD or 4K and then export as 6K or 8K things can get a little blurry, but most people won't care that much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i tried both 720p export and 1080 and nothing has changed it kept exporting blurry video...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It isn't your export setting that's the problem ... it's your sequence setting. Or the source files. That's what Sumeet commented about.

What is that media? What is the framesize ... the pixel-x-pixel dimension? And why is your sequence set so tiny?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it turned out that the right frame rate is 50 f/s and i corrected it, the pixel dimension matches which is 1.0, the frame size of the media is 1920x1080 but when i change the sequence settings from 256x144 to 1920x1080 the video turns to black completely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about creating a new sequence with a clip of that media. Drag/drop the clip onto a blank timeline panel or right-click the clip in a bin, "create new sequence from clip". Now you'll have a correct sequence.

Select all of the current troubled sequence, copy, and then paste that into the correctly sized sequence.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hania Tamer,

Your Sequence/Source resolution is too low (256x144) and you are exporting in 1920x 1080 which is equivalent to almost 50x upscaling. This is the reason why you are noticing blurred output. I would recommend to increase your Sequence resolution (if the media file has a higher resolution like 1920 x 1080) and then try to export. Hope it helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the reply...

i will try it and i hope my problem gets fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately when i fixed it the screen turned into black..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm going to post this little infographic here in the hopes that it helps you see and understand what's going. Your issue: your sequence is very small, and you're scaling it up to export. We don't know what your source media settings are.

There are three variables to consider when it comes to the frame size of your media (as well as framerate, aspect ratio, etc.):

1. Your source media settings - set upon recording - the frame size, frame rate, aspect ratio, etc.

2. Your sequence settings - you set when you create the sequence either manually or based on your source media (which is my recommendation). This is also a frame size, frame rate, aspect ratio, etc.

3. Your output settings - Also includes frame size, frame rate, aspect ratio, etc.

Ideally, or at least in a simple situation, the settings are all the same from source through to output:

Source_Sequence_Output_Ideal.png

As Sumeet and others pointed out, your Sequence in this diagram would be a super tiny little rectangle, and no matter what your source images were, you've made them super tiny little rectangles as well. If you've changed the Sequence Settings to a larger size, the sequence will get larger, but your footage inside the sequence is going to stay tiny until you scale it up to fit the new size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines