Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

so, I am editing 2400x1350 raw clips. My timeline is set at 1080p resolution with proxies even smaller in size (I have a slow computer). I realize now setting the timeline to 1080p was a mistake. My timeline has 1080p and 2400 clips mixed in, but it made everything 1080p (unless I toggle the proxies on, then it is even smaller file size wise). So I think the timeline got auto set when I imported the first clip which was 1080p. The bulk of my edited footage is 2400 though. Now, I'm trying to export in the largest resolution so that I can color the raw clips in davinci resolve but it won't let me change out of 1080p. And if I do the black box of death appears. I've tried set file to frame size and all that but if I change the sequence settings the black box of death stays and nothing adjusts.

How can I export the timeline, even the one 1080p clip, in 2400x1350 so I get maximum quality to color the footage? Mind you, this is a 1.5 hour feature so starting from scratch is far from an option (hopefully). 

thanks in advance! 

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?