• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported Audio Doesn't Match My Timeline

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's my first time using Premiere Pro so this may be a silly mistake, but I can't figure out how to fix it and Google hasn't been any help.

I've created a video (9 mins 15 seconds) that includes 3 different videos and a LOT of images. These all have transitions etc. When I playback the video on the timeline, it looks good and fits with the 6 different audio tracks (please see the image to show how they are). But when I export it, the first audio clip matches the video (60 secs) but the second audio-only works for a few moments before all audio drops completely for the rest of the video.

The audio clips are now .wav which gave me an additional few secs than when they were .mov

I've tried exporting a few different times but each export takes 3 hours and I don't have enough time to keep trying different export settings.

Please help me fix this and have an exported video that works as it shows in the timeline.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Export , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

I resolved this issue by putting all audio clips into Audition and exporting those as one audio clip, to then use in my timeline. This exported exactly how my timeline showed it to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your sequence is a multi-channel sequence with only 1 output - I can see this from the the "1" on the Timeline at teh left hand side under A3.

The simplest fix is to copy and paste everything in your timeline into a new Stereo sequence.

If you don't want to do that then you need to change the "1" to "2" and then in the track mixer panel, make sure all three audio tracks are a being sent to 1&2 (little button under the circular panning control.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I resolved this issue by putting all audio clips into Audition and exporting those as one audio clip, to then use in my timeline. This exported exactly how my timeline showed it to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines