• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported media doesn't match timeline in Premiere Pro 14.4

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first time using Premiere Pro - so it might be a silly mistake, but I can't figure out how to fix it, and Google hasn't been able to help me..

I have edited a short video (37 seconds), with transitions, sped-up footage etc. When I play back the video on the timeline, it looks good and fits with the music track - but when I export it, the clips are either too fast or too slow, so they don't fit the beat of the audio track (which seems to export fine), so it seems that the speed of the clips change?

I started out exporting without changing too many settings - just as an H.264-format, but the video turned out to be over 1 minute long. I tried following some blog-post with settings for exporting a video for social media, and it ended up being way shorter than the audio-clip.

The footage is from a GoPro-camera - properties from one of the clips here:

Type: MPEG Movie
File Size: 517,20 MB
Image Size: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: 59,94
Source Audio Format: 48000 Hz - Compressed - Stereo
Project Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 32 bit floating point - Stereo
Total Duration: 00:02:23:08
Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1,0
Alpha: None
Video Codec Type: MP4/MOV H.264 4:2:0 (Full Range)

Attached are the lates export settings I have tried - the export was 1 minute and 4 seconds long...

Udklip.PNG

As I said, this is my first project in Premiere Pro, so anything I could have done wrong while starting the file or similar issues might also be in play. I hope someone will be able to help me out.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi laurah2195425,

Sorry about the poor experience. If you are still experiencing this issue, please try these steps and check if it's exporting properly.

• Navigate to Export Settings and select H.264 as Format.
  • Video tab > Encoding Settings > set Performance to Software Encoding

Try to export using these settings and let us know if it works.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines