Exported .mp4 Video Won't Play - Error Code 0xc10100be

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have an exported video (just over an hour) that won't playback. When I try to play it I get the following error message: "Can't play. The file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt. 0xc10100be." The file is .mp4 and I don't know how to tell, other than this error code, that the file is corrupt. I've edited and exported other videos from the same SD card as this one just fine, this is the only one giving me a problem.

Also with this same video, I received an "Error parsing properties list" error, which I was able to fix. Wondering if this has anything to do with the export error. Any help on whether or not I can fix this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I google searched the error code and there is a resonable article explaining several possible causes.  

https://recoverit.wondershare.com/video-repair/fix-0xc10100be-video-error.html?gclid=CjwKCAiAmrOBBhA...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more