• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported video contains all audio and graphics but only one segment of video

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I've used Premier Pro to export around 20 videos or so for YouTube with basically no issues. I'm now coming to an issue that has me absolutely confounded. 

My project contains just two videos and a simple title graphic and is about 8 minutes long. When the project is exported, it contains all the audio, the title graphic, but it only shows one segment of video that is around 30 seconds. It does not export the bulk of the video. 

For export settings I have it set to export the whole sequence. The only difference in the two videos used for the project is that one was shot on the front facing camera of my phone and the other video with the regular camera. I just can't figure this one out. 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use the free MediaInfo and post a screenshot the properties of your media in tree view:
https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo

Many users are having issues with VFR. If the file is variable frame rate, use Hand brake to convert to constant frame rate:
https://handbrake.fr/downloads.php
Here is a tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply! This fixed it! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it the first 30secs? Are you able to export any section afterwards eg. mark in & out around 6min-7min and try exporting that. It may be a dodgy part of the clip 30secs in which is throwing it off. Have you tried clearing your media cache?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, so i imported two videos and broke it up into three segments. The only video that actually displays is the second video that is about 2 minutes long. Interestingly enough, that video was shot with the rear facing cameras on my iphone and the video that does not display is shot on the front facing. I have cleared the cache and I've also just deleted all the files and then reimported. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines