• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported video flickering with different clips, colors, diagonal lines

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all! I'm new to Premiere but picked it up to work on a project with my music group. Working on a project with about 16 video tracks, the only effects i've applied are motion transformations to line everything up. It all looks fine in the preview window, until I try to Render In to Out, or do a full Media Export of the project; then, clips become superimposed on top of each other, strange colors appear, and diagonal lines flicker as well. See the video attached to see what I mean. I've tried restarting my computer as well as deleting the render files before re-rendering, to no avail. Any thoughts? Is this something wrong with the project or just my computer? (Is it worth sending the project to someone else to export?)

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

As usual, I fixed this as soon as I posted it LOL. Sorry for the sorta-duplicate post, thought I'd gone through everything but apparently not!

If anyone else sees this, try turning off GPU Acceleration:

Open your project, click on File > Project settings > General and change video renderer to 'Software Only Mode' and delete previews.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As usual, I fixed this as soon as I posted it LOL. Sorry for the sorta-duplicate post, thought I'd gone through everything but apparently not!

If anyone else sees this, try turning off GPU Acceleration:

Open your project, click on File > Project settings > General and change video renderer to 'Software Only Mode' and delete previews.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines