• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported video freezes in the same spot.

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I exported a 45 minute video, and although there are no errors in the export- there is an error in the playback. The last two minutes freeze. I tried restarting the program and exporting again, but it froze again in the exact same spot. The clip seems to be fine in the program, and the error is not at the beginning of the clip. I'm not sure where I'm going wrong.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you import the exported file into Pr does it freeze?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you viewing the export?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having this issue, JanetM? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this same issue. tried numerous players for playback, numerous export settings.  Still nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can happen if you use an image that is 'too big'. If I'm exporting as a 1920, I make sure all my images in the project are 1920 wide and then the exporting runs smoothly. Always use Media Encoder for processing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

or export problem area separate to intermediate file and put that on the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines