• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported Video Has Wrong Framerate and Length

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to export a 4K video using Apple Prores 4444 codec. The source sequence is 23.976 FPS and has a length of 10:39:23. 

Every time I export, the video ends up with a framerate of 21.87 and a length of 9:43:18. This only occurs while exporting as a Prores 4444--other codecs produce a video with the correct settings.

I'm wondering if the difficulty could be related to a nested sequence in the middle of the video that has a different framerate, but I'm not certain. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue? Screenshots are attached.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could be ... especially if that's the frame-rate it ends up using.

What created the other clip, and what frame-rate is it? Have you tried going to the clip in the bin, Modify/assume this frame-rate, then replaced the instance on the sequence? And I would dump the cache files and restart Premiere after doing so, before trying to export.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

21.87 is an odd frame rate. I think it might be a Pro Res bug. Even if the sequence inside the video was 120 frames per second it should output/render the correct duration. You are supposed to be able to mix frame rates. I would post a bug report. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines