Highlighted

Exported video is blank white screen

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edited a video, attempted to export it & realized I needed to fee up some space on my computer. I deleted files including the original video & audio of the edited video. I put the original video & audio back onto my computer. I linked media to solve the "media offline" issue. I rendered the entire sequence, and I tried changing the frame rate to 29.97. None of this worked. Any solutions?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exported video is blank white screen

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edited a video, attempted to export it & realized I needed to fee up some space on my computer. I deleted files including the original video & audio of the edited video. I put the original video & audio back onto my computer. I linked media to solve the "media offline" issue. I rendered the entire sequence, and I tried changing the frame rate to 29.97. None of this worked. Any solutions?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried restarting premiere?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to get a bigger drive. Deleting original footage and putting it back can be a big gamble.

Post screenshot of export settings.

FAQ: Clearing Cache Method Premiere Pro v14 « DAV's TechTable

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0