Highlighted

Exported video stuck on first frame of each clip!

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, 

Probably a fairly noob question on this forum since I'm a bit of a novice at this. I have a short 2.5 minute video that I am trying to export from Premiere Pro 2020. Inside Premiere Pro, the clips play smoothly. After I export and try to view the video on Quicktime, each clip is stuck on the very first frame. There is no motion whatsoever. The track along with the sound effects are playing smoothly, just no motion in the clips.

The entire video was shot on a DJI Mavic Air 2. 60fps 4k with a h.265 codec. 

I've exported many other videos on this new 2020 MacBook Pro. This is the only one I'm stuck and puzzled with. 

If anybody has any insight on this, I'd love to hear it! 

Thank you. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exported video stuck on first frame of each clip!

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, 

Probably a fairly noob question on this forum since I'm a bit of a novice at this. I have a short 2.5 minute video that I am trying to export from Premiere Pro 2020. Inside Premiere Pro, the clips play smoothly. After I export and try to view the video on Quicktime, each clip is stuck on the very first frame. There is no motion whatsoever. The track along with the sound effects are playing smoothly, just no motion in the clips.

The entire video was shot on a DJI Mavic Air 2. 60fps 4k with a h.265 codec. 

I've exported many other videos on this new 2020 MacBook Pro. This is the only one I'm stuck and puzzled with. 

If anybody has any insight on this, I'd love to hear it! 

Thank you. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue and very suddenly. I have footage also shot with a DJI Mavic Air 2 shot in 4K that previously exported just fine from premiere but now is frozen (one such sequence exported two weeks ago that now exports frozen on the first frame). I can export through Media Encoder but not in Premiere.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0