Exported Video too small

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

My issue is every time I export my video it comes out too small with the black bars on all sides. Everything looks fine in the edit until I see the export sample. I have tried to right click scale to frame size but that does not work. Could you please tell me how to make the video fit the screen?? Thank!

TOPICS
Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exported Video too small

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

My issue is every time I export my video it comes out too small with the black bars on all sides. Everything looks fine in the edit until I see the export sample. I have tried to right click scale to frame size but that does not work. Could you please tell me how to make the video fit the screen?? Thank!

TOPICS
Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When export try checking match sequence settings to see if that helps. If the video doesn’t match the aspect ratio of the format you’re outputting to you may still have some black bars.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0