Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting 50Fps/25pfs videos (same sequence) real time

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

I'm now in the middle of editing my first Music Video in Premiere Pro 2020 and have the following issue: 

I acidently recorded most of my 'performance' shots at 50fps. Now I have both 25fps and 50fps clips into the same sequence synchronized up with the song.

When I view the edit in Premiere Pro everyting plays at 'normal speed' (which I want) But once I export the file most of my 60fps shots are speeded up. When I searched for an answer I could only find solutions where the video is slowed down. I don't want that for the performance shots otherwise the audio isn't synchronized with the video.

How do I export my edit and make sure the video plays at 'normal speed' (real time) and with the audio syncronized once I view it outside of premiere pro?

How do I make sure my 50fps videos play at normal speed (just like the 25fps videos) after exporting?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right-click the media in the bin, Modify/Interpret Footage/Assume this frame rate, set the frame rate you want this to be using. This fixes the clips in the bins, but won't change your sequence. You will need to replace those clips on the sequence from the bin.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you just have 50 and 25 fps you should not have sped up footage.

50 fps does not need to be interpreted. If you interprete it to 25 it will run too slow.

Post screenshot export settings.

In your sequence setting set audio to 48kHz.

Guessing the 60 fps is a typo?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

Do NOT add images via the "attach files" box, as you are then forcing everyone to DOWNLOAD the file to view it outside their browser. Drag/drop the image files directly ONTO your reply box so other users can see them without needing to download unknown strange files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm currently having this exact same issue. What was your solution please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines