• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting a copy created using the Learning Tab in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I created a short film (complete with audio) that I'm extremely proud of using the Learning Tab (Not the Editing Tab) of Adobe Premiere Pro. I'm feeling completely computer illiterate now, as I do not understand how to convert it to an EDIT/EDITED COPY (one which I can Export to some other place). My anxiety is out of this world, as I fear losing all the progress I've made: even though that may seem to others entirely irrational. How can I convert my Learning Tab copy of my video to a serious copy that can be Exported/Made Sharable?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click anywhere in the timeline to make it active.

Then go to the menu File > Export > Media . . .

and when the Export Settings pane opens, choose a file format like H.264 and a preset like YouTube 1080p Full HD, then click on the Output Name to give the file a name and choose a destination for the file.

Finally, click the Export button on the bottom right of the pane.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines