• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting a large file

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a loop music of 11 hours and put a still image in it to put on youtube  When i want to export the file its of  55 gb . How can i reduce the size? Its just the still image and a audio of 653mb.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

you should change the target bitrate number when you export the file..it should be lower than it is

when the number is lower that means the file is more compressed and the quality is lower so the file is less heavy and smaller.

when you export the file choose the format H264  and the preset match source high bitrate then change the target bitrate number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 3.10.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-21 at 2.59.04 PM copy.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines