Highlighted

Exporting as MPEG4 instead of 3GP

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am using windows and Premier Pro CC.  I have imported jpeg still shots files from InDesign into my project and also have video clips from my smart phone and a video camera. I have to submit my video as an MPEG4 format but it seems to only allow me to export as a 3gp file.  Help please? Deadline is fast approaching!!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

Look under Format in the export settings for H.264. Lots of presets. Youtube presets are usually just fine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting as MPEG4 instead of 3GP

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am using windows and Premier Pro CC.  I have imported jpeg still shots files from InDesign into my project and also have video clips from my smart phone and a video camera. I have to submit my video as an MPEG4 format but it seems to only allow me to export as a 3gp file.  Help please? Deadline is fast approaching!!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

Look under Format in the export settings for H.264. Lots of presets. Youtube presets are usually just fine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 12, 2017 2
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2017 4
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are a whole-lota-lifesaver... i've been searching for this answer for years! thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0