Exporting as MPEG4 instead of 3GP

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am using windows and Premier Pro CC.  I have imported jpeg still shots files from InDesign into my project and also have video clips from my smart phone and a video camera. I have to submit my video as an MPEG4 format but it seems to only allow me to export as a 3gp file.  Help please? Deadline is fast approaching!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Feb 12, 2017
Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional , Feb 12, 2017
Look under Format in the export settings for H.264. Lots of presets. Youtube presets are usually just fine.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look under Format in the export settings for H.264. Lots of presets. Youtube presets are usually just fine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are a whole-lota-lifesaver... i've been searching for this answer for years! thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New-Guy LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain why you used H.264 and not just the MP4 Setting? Because when I used the MP4 I got 3GP and the quaility was poor. Then I did what you suggested and it came out perfperfect. Thank you. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines