• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting halts after 3 seconds in Premiere Pro 14.8 using CUDA instead of OpenCL

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the Adobe Media Encoder, When I used the Mercury Playback Engine GPU (CUDA) the exporting stop at 3 seconds but if I used the Mercury Playback Engine GPU (OPEN CL) as renderer it works and I can multi-task. Before I can use the (CUDA) on my exports but after an update on Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 14.8 and Adobe Media Encoder it suddenly becomes like that. I have reverted my version on 14.6 but I still experience the same problem?

Can you help me with this?

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope some answer this question. So many projects pending for export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me To!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export issues, Arnel? Sorry.

My ask in the last paragraph of my post was to create your own post rather than tack on to my announcement. This helps you get a better answer faster.

I'll move your post to its own post and hopefully we can find some answers for you from the community. I hope that is OK.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There have been a bunch of users on here in the last few days with crash/hangs/playback issues with Nvidia GPUs installed. There is clearly a buggy Nvidia 'game' driver out there.

Go to the Project settings dialog, Mercury Acceleration and set to software only. If that works, and CUDA still doesn't, then go to the Nvidia site. Download/install the latest STUDIO driver in a clean install. You may need to roll back even one Studio driver version. Some users can work with the newest Studio driver, some need to go back one.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines