Highlighted

Exporting Interleaved Stereo

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is there a way to instruct Premiere to export audio as interleaved stereo?  I had 2 clients tell me that the front end of my video was interleaved (it had pre-produced music there) but then the body of the show was dual mono.  I'm still scratching my head about how it can change within the same file, but my question is, is there a way to select interleaved stereo for export, regardless of what is on the timeline?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting Interleaved Stereo

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is there a way to instruct Premiere to export audio as interleaved stereo?  I had 2 clients tell me that the front end of my video was interleaved (it had pre-produced music there) but then the body of the show was dual mono.  I'm still scratching my head about how it can change within the same file, but my question is, is there a way to select interleaved stereo for export, regardless of what is on the timeline?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What export codec and wrapper are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two different export codecs (2 different videos), ProRes 422 and ProRes 422 HQ, both in Quicktime.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 0