Highlighted

Exporting Issue

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues exporting a video that I've edited with music audio. When I export and view the final product the video seems to run fast. When I edited the video the music and video are in time with each other but the final export looks as if the video has sped up? Any and all help would be appreciated.

thanks

Jim

Thanks for your help. I did figure out my problem. My export data was set to Hardware encoder and not software. Once I changed it it solved my issue.

thank you again

jim

Topics

Audio, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting Issue

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues exporting a video that I've edited with music audio. When I export and view the final product the video seems to run fast. When I edited the video the music and video are in time with each other but the final export looks as if the video has sped up? Any and all help would be appreciated.

thanks

Jim

Thanks for your help. I did figure out my problem. My export data was set to Hardware encoder and not software. Once I changed it it solved my issue.

thank you again

jim

Topics

Audio, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we need some info...

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card

and tell us your source properties and your sequence settings.

By any chance were some of your sources shot on an smartphone or with a screen recording program?  If so, the problem is probably caused by a variable frame rate source...  post back if that's the case and I'll tell you how to deal with that or... you could do some searching here and find the pertinent workflow.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me gather the info you requested and I'll get back to you. I do know I have 16 megs of RAM. I'm using Windows 10. I'll check my graphics card.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shot all of my footage with a Panasonic LUMIX in 24 FPS with the exception of 3 shots. I used those from stock video footage. Perhaps those stock video are the problem. I will have to check their frame rate.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not familiar with the lumix.  Please download mediainfo

https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

and drop a sample file on the mediainfo window and tell us what the frame rate is and your sequence settings.  Most video that you think is 24fps is NOT 24fps but actuall 23.976 fps.  but not all cameras state this correctly.  I doubt that's your problem, but good to make sure...   Unfortunately first generation dslr's did shoot exactly 24fps, while most newer cameras shoot 23.976 or 29.97 or 25 fps or 59.94 fps or...  welcome to my hell...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you again

jim

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It really is hard to provide answers without knowing anything about your setup or media - so as mgrenadier asked - you could let us know some of those things.

Throwing out two shots in the dark:

1. In Preferences > Audio Hardware, make sure your Default Input is set to No Input

2. When you export, try using Software Encoding (assuming you were using Hardware Encoding)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a novice and will have to gather some more information. Thanks in advance for your response.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines