• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting issues - Video is not synced to audio, dropped audio, etc

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experiencing some frustrating issues after a recent update to Premiere. 

Playback in the project file is fine, but once it's exported everything is not synced. The video will start but audio is either delayed or starts early. Other issues have included that the disabled clips below clips on top are suddenly playing? Super super weird. Have never experienced this before. 

I updated and tried it again several times. I uninstalled and reinstalled Premiere. Same issues. I checked the export settings and they look fine. I even went as far as completely wiping my laptop (there wasn't a lot on it luckily) and I'm still having the same exact issue. I still dont know if it's Premiere or an issue with my system. I am leaning towards it being a weird bug with Premiere but even so, 99% of the time my issues have always been fixed by doing an update.

What is wrong?  Help! I have deadlines coming up! 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (1).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off Hardware encoding and try again.

If this file is intended for the web like Youtube its best to export to 1920x1080 Par 1.0

Your project is buried deep in auto save: might want to fix that.

If you have a deadline: dont update unless having serious issues.

Is your source video interlaced or progressive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. I'll try those things out.

It's progressive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Btw, absolutely amazing. What you suggested fixed the problem. Also for some reason my sequence settings changed? I had them matching the source video but not sure what happened there, or maybe I did something and changed it to 23 instead of 25 for frame rate. Either way, I'm beyond grateful, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ann,

I could use some help. I've had the same issue and tried various things that I've read about and none seem to work. The audio and video sync just fine in Premiere, but when I export they don't match up. I can't figure out why. I've spent hours trying to solve this today and nothing seems to be working. Can you help me please? Thank you so much!

premiere.JPG 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your source footage looks like it's variable frame rate. Pr doesn't like VFR video. Try encoding it in Handbrake to create a constant frame rate source video and use that in Pr instead. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines