• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Multichannel audio with 16 tracks that aren't paired.

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I export a multitrack sequence with 16 tracks of audio containing twelve individual 5.1 audio tracks (tracks 1-6 & 9-14) and four stereo tracks (tracks 7,8 & 15,16) in Premiere Pro?  How can I make each individual track without pairing 1&2, 3&4, 5&6... etc?  I need to have channel 3 centered without being audible in channel 4 and track 11 centered without being audible in channel 12.

Anyone else encountered this?  Is there a workaround?  I've gone 1/4 insane trying to figure this out.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Audio , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's precisely because of situations like this that I tend do do all audio work outside of Premiere, and only bring in completed mixes/masters to create final renders for the various deliverables.

I would suggest your first point of call would be to set up the Premiere Audio hardware options, making sure everything is mapped to the right locations. I'd then make sure that my master sequence is set up to 5.1 output - this is absolutely critical as if your master bus is set to stereo then none of this will work. You will also need to create 5.1 audio tracks, or else everything will need to be in multichannel mono, with 6 files per track.

I may be able to offer more advice if I knew exactly what you are trying to set up for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines