Highlighted

Exporting multiple video tracks at once?

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I’m currently working on a video project in which I have to align around 900 music videos. I’ve imported around 100 videos in 100 tracks vertically with fix “In” and “Out” markings.

Now my question is: is there any possibility in Premiere Pro to export all aligned video tracks at once (not necessarily with audio, that will be handled separately anyway) and get all of the 100 videos as individual new files?

So far I’m doing every single video separately but that’s rather time consuming... 😉

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Topics

Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting multiple video tracks at once?

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I’m currently working on a video project in which I have to align around 900 music videos. I’ve imported around 100 videos in 100 tracks vertically with fix “In” and “Out” markings.

Now my question is: is there any possibility in Premiere Pro to export all aligned video tracks at once (not necessarily with audio, that will be handled separately anyway) and get all of the 100 videos as individual new files?

So far I’m doing every single video separately but that’s rather time consuming... 😉

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Topics

Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I've ever heard of ... and my minde is boggling at that number of tracks on one sequence ...

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines