Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

exporting my video

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi all, 

im new to video editing with premier pro and i have a project due soon. when i try to export my video it will come up as successfull but then when i view it on the creative cloud, the duration is onlt one second. ive tried watching clips on youtube, doing things my self but nothing works. i own a windows 10 device and none of the saved files come on file explorer.

any ideas on what to do? my laptop is new, so i know that there isnt a propblem with out dated softwear. 

thanks 🙂 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Only thing I can think of at the moment is - do you perhaps have an 'in and out point' set in your sequence. If that is the case your export may be set to only export that part of your sequence.

Go to the 'Markers' menu and select 'Clear In and Out' and then re-export.

And to save locally to your computer - when you export - click on 'Output Name' in the export window and change the location the file will be saved to be somewhere local on your computer (like 'Desktop).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines