Exporting not working

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Everytime I try and export my video on Adobe "could not obtain ticket" appears, this has never happened before and I've no idea why, any ideas on how to export my video without this happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what Adobe program are you asking about?
There is No Adobe Program called just Adobe. Adobe has, IIRC, 23 different programs.

Which one are you asking about?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems this is a Premiere Pro video uploading issue. "Could not obtain upload ticket Failed to get upload session ID", right?

Are you trying to upload video to YouTube? 

Kindly provide more details to make it easy for us.

Best

-Lena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a question about Adobe Spark Video?

https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004592808-Spark-Video-on-web-says-my-video-file-...

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines