Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I was able to export my video in premiere Pro, but I would like to be able to view it from my iphone, which is how I recorded the video. I also saved the video in my icloud thinking that would in able me to see it. Please help. 

TOPICS
Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're the one controlling where that exported file goes ... and how to access it from something on your phone. So you would need to have it either online somewhere such as YouTube/Vimeo, or a file sharing service like Dropbox that you can access on your device, or download it to the device directly in a file-sharing process.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but I need to upload to Instagram & that feature is not available. Im not sure how to download it by file sharing. I will have to look that up.

Thanks you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also upload premiere edited videos to my Instagram.

What Neil is suggesting is the way that I do it-- upload the file to dropbox on your PC/Mac, then sign in to Dropbox on your phone. You can then download the file from Dropbox to your device, and then you can upload it to Instagram. 

Upload to dropbox from PC > Download from dropbox on Phone > Upload to Instagram from phone 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I got it now. I will try that. 

Thanks for clarifying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just wanted to let you know that it worked. Thanks for everyone's input. It's much appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a screenshot of your export settings, maybe we can figure this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

05768108-12C1-43F7-8F33-50C7F37DC70D.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems alright.

Does the exported file play normally on your computer?

If so, then it's something to do with the iPhone/iCloud, sorry can't help you there, maybe try an iOS community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it works just fine. Thanks for trying to help. 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines