• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Problem in Premire

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exporting videos to .mp4 is not working. At first I thought it was an issue with resolution. So I checked to see if rendering at a lower quality would work. Reduced from 1080 to 720. Then I noticed that there were THREE  separate files rendering out instead of just the one.  Has this happened to anyone else and has anyone figured out a solution since 14.5 launched?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's possible that the render is not completing properly.  I think that premiere divides a large file up in to several sections and exports each separately and then combines them when the export is finished.  What are the extensions for the files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and make sure the drive your exporting to is formatted correctly for the file size.   fat32 has about a 4 gig file size limitation.  NTFS, MacOSExtnede, ExFat all have much larger file size limitations...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines