• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting problem

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

During exporting everything is fine. But the problem is that the final video that comes out of the export is a big problem.

The problem is that the first 6 min of the video is completely fine but after 6:05 it suddenly warps back to the beginning of the video. But I can still see that the video is 14 mins in total. I tried different mediums of starting the video e.g (VLC Media Player, Windows 10 video player and K-Lite Codec Pack 14.6.5 Full ver.) 

None of the files is corrupted and I have tried restarting my computer. I also removed all of my media cache before exporting. I have nothing else as a problem that i know.

My sequence for the video is set to "Entire Sequence"

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

K-Lite Codec Pack 14.6.5 Full ver.

Bad move. Codec pack are knows to mess up your system. Only way to get rid of this completely is a clean windows install.

Post screenshot clips in Mediainfo in treeview, export settings with left tab to output with image (not black). System specs. Premiere build and OS build.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

So do I have to uninstall my "Kodec Pack"? and update windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Uninstalling K-Lite will not remove everything a clean windows install will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines