• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting/Rendering Error

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to start with that I am a full-time Graphic Design student, and usually do not go out of my way to form a complaint about something. Dealing with exporting some of my simple and short filmshave been so frustrating and has added surmountable anxiety to the end of my semester projects. 

I am not even going to bring up that Adobe makes students still pay for a montly subscriptions during this pandemic with at-home-learning. I pay out of pocket for these applications to work, and even the simpliest of projects, I am talking about a 3 minute film, cannot be exported on to my desktop. Adobe CC's other applications are great, but I cannot get my video to export.  It is not my laptop's graphic card that is the issue.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you provide us with some more details so we can try to help? What's the error you're getting or what's the behaviour you're facing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines