Highlighted

Exporting Stills, Disable Success Dialog Box?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to the latest version of Adobe Premiere, and now every time I export a still from a sequence, it displays a dialog box saying "Your Video Was Exported Successfully" and requires me to hit an "OK" to continue.

It never did this before, and when making multiple stills from a sequence, it slows my workflow down significantly.

I can't find anywhere in the settings to disable this.  Help!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting Stills, Disable Success Dialog Box?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to the latest version of Adobe Premiere, and now every time I export a still from a sequence, it displays a dialog box saying "Your Video Was Exported Successfully" and requires me to hit an "OK" to continue.

It never did this before, and when making multiple stills from a sequence, it slows my workflow down significantly.

I can't find anywhere in the settings to disable this.  Help!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 1
Engaged ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the folks at Adobe are aware of this now, and they're removing this dialog box in the next update.

However, in your case, it shouldn't pop. I'm guessing you're exporting the stills using the Export Media option. Alternatively you can use the Export Frame option, it exports the desired frame without the dialogue box popping up.

It's the little camera icon you can find under the Program monitor, or you can simply set a shortcut for it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0