Highlighted

Exporting to 300x250px

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I'm trying to export an animated gif at 300x250px. All the material I'm importing to edit is that size, but when I export and set my desired dimensions, it gives me 2500x2083, with a large black field around the actual content.

I've tried to match source on export which does not work, and I've tried to crop while editing with a motion effect to fill the black space around. The result is of course distortion on export.

If anyone knows how to keep the dimension the same from import to export I would appreciate it

Thank you

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Formats, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting to 300x250px

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I'm trying to export an animated gif at 300x250px. All the material I'm importing to edit is that size, but when I export and set my desired dimensions, it gives me 2500x2083, with a large black field around the actual content.

I've tried to match source on export which does not work, and I've tried to crop while editing with a motion effect to fill the black space around. The result is of course distortion on export.

If anyone knows how to keep the dimension the same from import to export I would appreciate it

Thank you

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Formats, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post a screen shot of your export settings.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0