• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting to correct sequence dimensions

New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have a sequence set to dimensions 1080x1350 and all my export settings are set to Match Source - however when I export, it exports the video at 1080x1348? I can't even manual change the dimensions when I in the export screen, if I type in 1350 height, it automatically changes back to 1348. Any suggestions? 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a good chance that the codec you are using for export need to have a pixel size that is divisible by 4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I'm unsure of this, as it used to work fine on Premiere 2020 and my colleagues with 2021 are doing the same exports as I am and theirs are ok? Would you have any tips on how I fix this codec issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No trouble setting those dimensions.

Might need to raise profile and level.

Best is to choose settings dividable by 4 as Richard already mentioned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines