Highlighted

Exporting to DVCPro Full HD Issue

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody.  I am working on a series of video debates and somehow a tv channel want to transmit it.  The issue is that they asking the render to be DVCPro QuickTime.  I am editing on Premiere CC 2018 on a windows pc.  When I Select DVCPro as the Codec for my render, the presets listed are none full HD.  I tried to customize the resolution output but the text fields for doing that are somehow disabled.  The biggest resolution I can render with DVCPro is 1280 x 1080 but the tv channel are asking to be full HD.  Does anyone know how can I solve it?

dvcpro codec.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting to DVCPro Full HD Issue

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody.  I am working on a series of video debates and somehow a tv channel want to transmit it.  The issue is that they asking the render to be DVCPro QuickTime.  I am editing on Premiere CC 2018 on a windows pc.  When I Select DVCPro as the Codec for my render, the presets listed are none full HD.  I tried to customize the resolution output but the text fields for doing that are somehow disabled.  The biggest resolution I can render with DVCPro is 1280 x 1080 but the tv channel are asking to be full HD.  Does anyone know how can I solve it?

dvcpro codec.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 31, 2018 0
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem that the DCPRO HD codec uses an anamorphic pixel, so you will see that its dimension is 1440x1080 pixels, but when using an anamorphic pixel, it is the same as 1920x1080 (square pixel)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DVC Pro HD is 1280 x 1080. HDV is 1440 X 1080. You should be OK at 1280 X 1080. Do they need it on digital tape?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0