• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting to Media Encoder Crashes Premiere Pro + AE Linked Comps Freeze PP

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - after updating my Media Encoder software to 15.2, Premiere Pro could not find the application, so I reluctantly upgrade Premiere to version 14.9 and then 15.2, so they would match. Now, every time I try to add to the Media Encoder queue from Premiere, it gives me the "serious" error (see pic) and Premiere quits. I then have to recover my project, etc. I also noticed that now when I try to create an After Effects linked composition, Premiere also freezes and I have to force quit, even though it successfully opens up After Effects and creates the composition. 

Details:

Premiere Pro Version 15.2.0 (Build 35)

Media Encoder Version 15.2 (Build 30)

After Effects Version 18.2.1 (Build 8)

macOS Big Sur 11.2.3

iMac Late 2015

Memory 32 GB

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will add that I am able to successfully export in Premiere without sending to Media Encoder. I have also tried clearing the media cache in Premiere, restarting, as well as unchecking and checking the "import sequences natively" box in Media Encoder and nothing has worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It also looks like the CEPHtmlEngine is freezing when I try to create the AE Linked Comp. Perhaps that's part of the problem? How do I actually get help urgently? Best to call Adobe support? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines