Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting video give's error code 5

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Januari I have updated premiere pro cc to; version 2018

Every time I try to make an export ill get an error at the same time pad, with Selector:47 and error code 5.

What do I do Wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

In your error box, it says something happened "Around timecode: 00:23:11:11 - 00:23:11:35"

Go take a look at those frames and see what is there. Perhaps it's an effect, a third-party plugin, a photo, a font? Something at that timecode is causing the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your error box, it says something happened "Around timecode: 00:23:11:11 - 00:23:11:35"

Go take a look at those frames and see what is there. Perhaps it's an effect, a third-party plugin, a photo, a font? Something at that timecode is causing the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. There was no picture or other graphic in the mentioned timecode. But I had an PSD logo on the total timeline from begining to the end of the timeline that gave the Error. And that was not what I had expected by the mening of the error. There was mentioned 00:23:11:11 - 00:23:11:35. By removing and replacing the logo everything worked well. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case it was because of frame sequence error. Also, it maybe drop frame fault.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have gotten the same error code.  My project involves a two camera angle multi-cam export.  I've swapped camera angles, rendered the audio separately, tried exporting the video separately - and am still getting the error with the range floating within a 1 minute time frame.  I don't have any effects or graphics at that point.  I've also substituted original camera footage in place of the multicam.  Any other suggestions I can look at?

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

billp68324943  wrote

I have gotten the same error code.  My project involves a two camera angle multi-cam export.  I've swapped camera angles, rendered the audio separately, tried exporting the video separately - and am still getting the error with the range floating within a 1 minute time frame.  I don't have any effects or graphics at that point.  I've also substituted original camera footage in place of the multicam.  Any other suggestions I can look at?

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Bill

Very similar situation that I am in. Also multicam footage

Error report:

"

Export Error

Error compiling movie

Export Error

Error completing render.

Writing with exporter: H.264

Writing to file: \\?\C:\Users\Isaac Svensson\Desktop\RMED EXPORT\RMED-.mp4

Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00;13;59;06 - 00;13;59;15

Component: H.264 of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: 5

"

Odd things happen for me:

• No matter how I export this video, the error occurs right around the same time.
  • I've flattened the footage, swapped it, gotten rid of it. turned on and off color correction... No change.
  • I exported a .mov which worked. but it was 500+gb
  • I tried to compress that .mov and got the same error as when trying to export straight from Premiere at the same time.
  • I removed the footage and the surrounding footage and audio... Nothing in that spot left. Same error, same place.
  • I can't even thing of anything else to try except removing the new ram I put in my computer a month ago to see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2019 Jun 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The exact same mistake I have. Multicamera (2 cameras). Export to H264. https://yadi.sk/i/bwWfsOb5mxsJyg

bwWfsOb5mxsJyg

What I tried out and it did not help:

1. Saved the project to other folders and desktop.
  2. Flatten video
  3. Encode 13:50 - 14:00 and past this video in timeline
  4. Encode all audio and replace in timeline
  5. Tried to export the project in parts.
  6. Changed GPU to CPU.
  7. Prayed to satan

Nothing helped!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2019 Jun 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solution found! The problem is the frequency of sound (kHz). In the export settings, you need to set the same sound frequency as the source.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally having the same problem. Trying what you tried as we speak. I have to say, your #7 in the list of strategies for trying to remedy the problem gave me death by laughter. At this point if it does not work, I am ok because of you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue. I used brightness & contrast and I got error code 5 and I solved the problem by using the Encoding so go to >file>export>media>queue and you will get your file done with no problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also just had this error, and discovered that my error was referencing an "Online-Only" file stored in Dropbox. Although I was not getting a "Missing Link" error, because it was not actually missing, it was giving me this error because the full file was not being linked. Once I downloaded the problem file locally from Dropbox it exported fine. Hope this helps someone else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines