Highlighted

Exporting Video Without Black Border

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working on a video project for the past six months - I'm in the final stages of editing. When exporting, there is a thick black border around my image. I read through similar posts but can't seem to figure out what is wrong with my settings. I have attached them below

thank you!

Topics

Export, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting Video Without Black Border

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working on a video project for the past six months - I'm in the final stages of editing. When exporting, there is a thick black border around my image. I read through similar posts but can't seem to figure out what is wrong with my settings. I have attached them below

thank you!

Topics

Export, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure if you have square pixels seleceted for rendering. That being said you can crop out the black boarders during export manualy as seen in the video below at 2 minutes in.

https://youtu.be/barrJWuBzCA

This video shows how to output odd aspect ratios and resolutions to broadcast equipment using the Intensity Shuttle. Links to Intensity Shuttle below. https:...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure your edited sequence has all your shots scaled to fill the frame before you export? In one of the images you posted I can see what might be black space around your shots in the Program window? If that is the case you'll need to scale the shots on your timeline to fill your frame before exporting. Select a shot in your sequence then go to Effects controls >Motion > Scale

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You didn't show the whole Export dialog. What does the left side show? It would be useful to upload the whole image, and this time DONT' attach it, drag/drop it directly into your text reply box so we don't have to download strange files to our computers to try and help you.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines