Highlighted

Exporting video

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm trialling out the software so am an absolute novice. I've followed some basic tutorials but I am struggling to export the video in a format I need. 

It keeps exporting as a file that can only be opened with Premiere Pro. I need a regular mp4 file that can simply open in the regular laptop windows player and can be uploaded to Facebook or YouTube. 

I did change the Preset to Facebook and YouTube and NOTHING. It either doesn't do anything or exports still as Premiere Pro. I did manage to export it at one point but have no idea what I did as it was about 20th time and my brain was fried. The export missed one of my audio effects so I can't use it.

Can someone please help? 😞 

Also - I can't seem to be able to change the export destination folder or simply can't find where to... can someone advise on it too? I feel so stupid 🤦‍:female_sign: sorry!

TOPICS
Editing, Export, Formats, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting video

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm trialling out the software so am an absolute novice. I've followed some basic tutorials but I am struggling to export the video in a format I need. 

It keeps exporting as a file that can only be opened with Premiere Pro. I need a regular mp4 file that can simply open in the regular laptop windows player and can be uploaded to Facebook or YouTube. 

I did change the Preset to Facebook and YouTube and NOTHING. It either doesn't do anything or exports still as Premiere Pro. I did manage to export it at one point but have no idea what I did as it was about 20th time and my brain was fried. The export missed one of my audio effects so I can't use it.

Can someone please help? 😞 

Also - I can't seem to be able to change the export destination folder or simply can't find where to... can someone advise on it too? I feel so stupid 🤦‍:female_sign: sorry!

TOPICS
Editing, Export, Formats, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your timeline is active by clicking somewhere in the panel. 

Press 'Control+M' and this will bring up the export dialogue.

Clicking on the 'Output Name' will bring up the standard Windows save dialogue.

Export 2.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0