Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm about to rip out all my hair , 

I have been trying to export this project I have been working on for the past 3 days. These past few times I have tried to export it , Premier will tell me it has been exported successfully, But when I go to check where I sent the file to be saved to , there is nothing there. Finally I ended up just trying to save it to my Desktop and still the same thing, nothing. On top of that it is taking my laptop (MacBook Pro 2018), HOURS to render 4 min project that has minimal effects to it. I literally feel like my phone with free editing apps can out preform Premier and my MacBook  the way things  are going. Super frustrated and on my last nerve , help Adobe-Wan Kenobi you're my only hope. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you provide more information about your system? Here's a quick guide of helpful info to include https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-what-information-should-i-provide-when-asking-a-ques...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines