• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exports are adding contrast

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently Premiere Pro started adding contrast or dropping blacks on my exports. This wasnt happening until recently and i havent changed anything. Its not happening on the timeline or even in the export window if i preview and scrub back and forth, its not showing it there either, but when I export it is in the final product. What's weird about it, is when it gets to a part where ive added a second video track, like a video inside the full 16x9 video, it disappears and the gamma returns to normal for that clip. As soon as the second video track ends, its right back to crushed blacks. Almost like i have an adjustment layer on it for exports only. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Premiere Pro forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines