Highlighted

Exports for gaming come out with a terrible blurry motion effect.

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to export a video for the past 2 hours for my youtube gaming channel. I just started using adobe premiere instead of my old program and I looked up perfect settings online which are 1920 x 1080, Youtube 1080HD. The video quality is pretty clear but there is terrible motion blur type of thing going on. When ever something is moving it's really blurry and it's not like this in the original video. I've tried switching my settings and sequences around for the past couple hours, I even copied and pasted to a new sequence. Hopefully someone can help me. 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exports for gaming come out with a terrible blurry motion effect.

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to export a video for the past 2 hours for my youtube gaming channel. I just started using adobe premiere instead of my old program and I looked up perfect settings online which are 1920 x 1080, Youtube 1080HD. The video quality is pretty clear but there is terrible motion blur type of thing going on. When ever something is moving it's really blurry and it's not like this in the original video. I've tried switching my settings and sequences around for the past couple hours, I even copied and pasted to a new sequence. Hopefully someone can help me. 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the sequence settings? Including frame-rate ...

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 0
Averdahl LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For best results there are three things you must know before you start editing since there are very little room for guessing. You must know:

A: Source footage: Frame size and frame rate, let´s say 1920x1080 @25 fps

B: Sequence: Frame size and frame rate, let´s say 1920x1080 @25 fps

C: Export: Frame size and frame rate, let´s say 1920x1080 @25 fps

If you know the specifications of the source footage, edit on a sequence that matches the source footage and export with matching settings as well. Any deviation from this, on either A, B or C, will give less pristine result. That´s all there is to it. 🙂

Short version:

You are most probably having a mis-match somewhere, such as editing source footage on a timeline with different size and/or frame rate than the source footage and maybe even export to yet another frame size/frame rate. Recepie for blurry motion. I am guessing that the source footage is 60 fps that you export to 30 fps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 1