Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ExtendScript Debugger - Import JSX Library files

Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm using the Extendscript debugger to run some one-off scripts in Premiere Pro. I don't want to create a panel for each one. 

I've got a few library .jsx files that I want to run before the main .jsx file (and also enter into the debugger). I've tried to import the jsx using an import statement, but the Debugger doesn't appear to do anythign with these statements.

```

//#import "util.jsx

```

In a panel, the .jsx files loaded are controlled by the javascript entry point, so I can just load the `util.jsx` file. Without a panel, how do I load an external .jsx file in Extendscript itself for use with the VSCode ExtendScript Debugger? 

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try:

//@include filename.jsx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent Tomas. That works perfectly. For some reason I had the wrong pre-processor directive, but `//@include "json.jsx" works in the VSCode Extendscript debugger for non-panel files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines