• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extensions pane greyed out V15

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find a fix anywhere and Adobe support says it is 5 working days away...

The extensions pane in the "window" dropdown (see attached screenshot) is greyed out since updating to v15. This is terrible for my workflow and seriously impacts my ability to deliver. Does anyone have a solution? The extensions are installed correctly from Marketplace, and I've been using them for years. Please help, I'm dying here...

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PleaseEmbedImages.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff thanks for your reply - Is there a way I can edit my original post to do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 9.21.29 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird.

It looks like you're on a Mac. Let's try the basics first:

• Launch Pr from the dock or launchpad or a desktop shortcut while holding down the Shift+Option keys. Keep them held down until the main program window appears. That will reset your preferences and your plugin cache.
  • Once you see the main program window, and before you open any projects, go to Preferences>Media Cache and delete *all* of your cache files.
  • Open your favorite project and let us know what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying! I've tried these steps but no luck unfortunately. Still greyed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should go through your list of extensions and contact the companies who made them to see if they have any updated versions.

Other users who thought that you could only update the extensions through the extensions menu were pleasantly surprised to find out that some the plugin manufacturers had separate installers available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines