Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extract music while removing all other sound effects in Video

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

I'm pretty new here in the Adobe community and I am just getting started with Premiere Pro. I have a video file where I want to isolate the background music from the Voice actors and sound effects. I've tried a couple of techniques but it would remove both the Singing and Voice Over. It would also leave unwanted sound effects. The main reason is that I've been wanting to listen to the song in the video but for the life of me I can't find it. The main goal is to extract the background music, convert it to an mp3 so I could download it and listen to it on my morning commute. 

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Audio , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This will likely be a task for Adobe Audition. I love messing around with doing this sort of thing using Audition's Spectral Frequency Display: https://helpx.adobe.com/mena_en/audition/how-to/audition-spectral-frequency-display-cc.html?set=audi...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines