• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

eye glitching after export

Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After i exported my video in Premiere, i noticed my eyes (particularly my left) was glitching alot at times. I used a green screen and did some keying as a part of the video. Im thinking the problem may be there somewhere. But I really dont know why it happened and how to fix it in post. What can I do? Check out the picture below.

(Also, I was going to attempt to fix the rendered version in After Effects to save time because it takes a while to render the original.)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 7.23.07 AM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide more info? a video maybe? your workflow, what are the effects used? is the glitch happening on export only or also on playback?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot. The glitch is only happening on Export. I also exported it as a different format and it was still there. I'm using very few effects. Just a couple text graphics and a little color grading. Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many of the editors I know that work a lot with green-screen routinely do a basic masking of the main 'body' of the thing being screened so that the green-screen key is not applied anywhere inside that area.

You might try adding a mask to the subject (yourself in this case) applied "above" the key in the ECP.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Neil. I'm going to try that option. Hopefully it works! Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines