• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fade/Blend one video through another

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am self taught and have run into a wall here...  I'm working on a project that has multiple videos on screen at once (they're all at 33% and I can see them all at once).  Several are "behind" the others and I'd like to "fade" them through the othe videos to the foreground.  I'm using changes in opacity to get the fade in/fade out and I thought that if I "cut" the video that's behind the other when they were both half way through their fade process and moved it in front of the other it might be smooth, but I'm getting a visible "pop" when that move happens.  I'm attaching a sample of what I'm talking about.  Can anyone help me?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

I would place a copy the video you want to move infront on a higher track and fade up from zero.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unknow files.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would place a copy the video you want to move infront on a higher track and fade up from zero.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines