Failed export - missing fonts

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I keep having problems exporting in Premiere Pro & I keep getting the same error message. I have installed the fonts but I am still having failed exports due to the same missing fonts. I have a deadline due tomorrow and can't find a fix on the internet. Please can anybody help? Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Failed export - missing fonts

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I keep having problems exporting in Premiere Pro & I keep getting the same error message. I have installed the fonts but I am still having failed exports due to the same missing fonts. I have a deadline due tomorrow and can't find a fix on the internet. Please can anybody help? Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2021 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Do you have the latest premiere pro version?

Can you please try to delete the fonts , install them again... restart premiere and check if the issue persists

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 1
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I have the latest version. I have tried uninstalling Premiere & AE and still have the problem.

I should add that the missing fonts have come from various templates I have used from Envato Elements in AE, so I think the issue is coming from the AE templates. 

I will try deleting and reinstalling the fonts, thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried sending the sequence to Media Encoder to render? Maybe it's a Premiere glitch?

-------------------------------------------------
Marek Mularczyk
Adobe Certified Expert and Instructor
http://marekmularczyk.com/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 1
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Marek,

I was firstly trying to export from Premiere then tried encoder and I have the same problem with both. When I open the Premiere project I get this messagemessage when open project.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 1