The 'failed to export' error happened once in a while before, but now it's happening about 30% of the time and I have no idea why?
It's nothing to do with my settings or computer since to fix it all I have to do is make a new project, and make a new sequence in that (with the exact same settings) copy and paste the timeline into it and export it from there
Anyone know why this is happening? I can't figure out why it would work suddenly in a new project and not in the original one and it's happening a lot.
Windows 10, AMD Ryzen 7 1700X, 16GB Ram, GTX1070
Are you using the Game Ready drivers? Try switching to the Studio Drivers on your GPU.
I am on the studio drivers, and it was a few weeks ago now that I installed them
Make sure that you use the latest driver. The one from "a few weeks ago" has some very well known serious issues that the latest Studio Driver solves. Latest driver here: Nvidia Studio Driver ver 461.40
Try that to start with.
If the issue persists you need to provide more info such as exact Premiere Pro version, the kind of media you are editing, iow SD/HD/4K/8K, and what you are trying to export to. Post a screen shot of the Export Settings dialog. Un-check Maximum Bit Depth and Maximum Render Quality unless you know that you need them. What are those check boxes doing?
And even with Studio drivers, skp the Geforce Experience app and you may also need to be one studio driver back from the newest.
Sorry for this. You may need a "clean installation" of those drivers. If nothing else works, please try that.
I've done that a couple of times recently now as well, it happened before a bit but since updating adobe it's quite often.
I can't roll back really since we share projects at work and all need the same version to have everything running... less buggy than it already is doing
The only escape from this constant runaround of pain I experience with this software is to export with Software only enabled, which makes my exporting times more than double...
Can we not just have one stable version of this where all the issues are tested.
I know the general response is 'check drivers, the issue is your computer' and sometimes I agree, but these are happening to more and more people and are becoming more consistent without any fixes.
This one has been an issue for years
This makes no sense at all. For the 5th time in a row I attempted an export WITHOUT changing anything, and it finally, randomly decided to work...
It's definitely not a user error then if I changed nothing and it suddenly just worked
and there's more people with the same issue.