Falter and out of focus

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently started using Premiere Pro. The first day everything was alright, but right now when I'm playing my video, the video constantly falters (it goes back and forth) and it's out of focus (the video isn't sharp). Does anyone knows how I can solve this? I already reinstalled the program and it doesn't give any error messages. 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Oct 25, 2020
ali_jaber Adobe Community Professional , Oct 25, 2020
Delete the audio and make change the resolution from 1/2 to full and try the playback, is it the same?

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Gloor AUTHOR
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback

- Premiere Pro 2020 (version 14.5.0)

- HP ZBook Studio x360 G5

- I'm not using Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration?

- The problem happens with final output and previews

The blue part (Circled with red underneath) it goes back and forth for a few seconds. The audio also stutters

Photo.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the audio and make change the resolution from 1/2 to full and try the playback, is it the same?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Gloor AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it worked! Thankyou very much

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines